These are a perfect blend of spicy and sweet in one. Delicious!
3 Large chicken breasts
15 oz pineapple chunks
3 green onions chopped
1/4 tsp cilantro
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp parsley
2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
8 whole wheat soft taco tortillas (they add sweetness)
Few dabs of olive oil
1. Cook chicken thoroughly on stove top. When chicken is cooked, add pineapple (drain pineapple juices out 1st).
2. Chop green onions and add to chicken along with all other seasoning ingredients.
3. Heat frying pan with a few dabs of olive oil on med to low heat.
4. Take a tortilla and fill half with the chicken mix and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the same side.
5. Cook until tortilla is lightly browned, flip and cooked until lightly browned on that side as well.
Remove, cut, eat and ENJOY!