Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blogs and Webpages...ohhhhhhhh my!

So, not too long ago I asked you what your favorite blogs/webpages were and I gave a list of mine. Mine have changed ever so slightly, but not too drastically. With every changing day we grow to love and respect more!

Here are some of my ultimate favs: (I told you things might change a little) 

100 Days of Real Food by Lisa Leake
www.100daysofrealfood.com

Single Dad Laughing aka SDL by Dan Pearce
www.danoah.com

Pieces In Progress by Kate Mancino
http://piecesinprogress.tumblr.com/

Jenna Marbles by Jenna Mourey
www.jennamarblesblog.com

Conveying Awareness with Jessica David by Jessica David
www.iconveyawareness.com/

Feel free to take a peek at these. I like all of them for many different reasons. What are some of your favs???


No comments:

Post a Comment