Sunday, December 29, 2013

The New Year

It's a new year in a matter of days. A few things in my life have changed recently and I'm looking to make more changes. This is the best time of year to think of some changes. Resolution? NO...more like goals. 


-Exercise 3-5 times a week regularly
-Run regularly
-Do more Yoga/Pilates
-Run more races 
-Go to all my parenting support classes weekly
-Spend more time on me/doing things I want to do
-Mindfulness based meditation for stress 
-Drink more water daily
-Listen to more music
-Be more optimistic 
-Go to church every Sunday
-Help Jessy be more social/less scared and have more fun
-Be more spontaneous 
-Join a club or sport
-Stricter budgeting
-Smile more 
-Learn something new
-Finish school for BSN
-Clean eat
-Blog more often even if there's not much to blog on
-Volunteer 
-Strengthen old/new friendships 
-Strengthen family bonds 
-Drink more wine and go to wine tastings
-Grow my hair out long 
-Savor every day 
-Have fun and let loose 
-Don't let little petty people ruin my year 
-Grow a garden

No comments:

Post a Comment