Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 4...your views on religion

This is my view on religion in a nutshell...so take it as you will! I'm not here to judge and you should not be either. 

I believe there is a God or higher being, there is a heaven, but not a hell just time on the Earth until you earn your way into heaven. I believe we are all here for a purpose no matter what it may be and that our God or higher being (that we believe in) gives us obstacles to hurdle until we find out path to our purpose. Once we complete our purpose, our souls are set free. 

I believe everyone should have the right to believe in whatever religion, God, higher being or nothing at all if that's what they want to believe without fear of judgement or discrimination. 


No comments:

Post a Comment