Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge...Day 5...views on drugs and alcohol

I have day 4 and 5 switched around...today is really day 4's topic, but I did day 5's yesterday somehow???

Anyhow, my views on Drugs and Alcohol.  They aren't for me and I choose not to involve myself with people who are wrapped up in them. I have lost friends and family due to my strong feelings of not wanting to be involved in this behavior.

Don't get me wrong...I think a beer at dinner or wine with your friends is great, but when you have to be drunk or high to function (or not function) daily...that's where I draw the line.

I've seen my fair share of drug and alcohol related issues being in the nursing profession since I was 19. Not to mention we probably all have that one person in our family that is out of control!

I SAY NO TO DRUGS...and yes to wine (once in a blue moon).

No comments:

Post a Comment