Sunday, August 11, 2013

Adventurous days of vacation Day 7

Today we woke up early and went to the flea market. My baby brother showed up after not being hime from college for 8 weeks and came with us. 

Mom states there are specific items rated as item of the day. (Ones you see at almost every table). 
Popular item #1 Sock Monkey 
                    #2 Banjo
                    #3 Lobstah traps

Lots of records (vinyl), old collectibles and kid stuff too. My husband would have loved this. 

On the way home we stopped at the Daisy Farm (I think that's what it was called) and got fresh eggs and corn on the cob. 


Went to lunch with my mother in law and my girls. Went to Applebee's. not my fav but its my job to keep her (my mother in law) happy! Had a good time chatting and spending time together! (Not non GMO friendly, but okay). 
Chocolate lava cake that gave them "boo boo bellies". 


What I love about NH ... Granola state! Lots of GMO free foods I can't get down south. Been eating pretty good (like I like to). Grass fed beef, fresh fish, non GMO snacks. 




Yummy kabobs (chicken and steak) with corn on the cob for supper. Yummmm. 

After supper the girls and I went to the park to play. 





Park time is still fun even though they're big girls now. Luv my kiddo! 












No comments:

Post a Comment