Friday, August 9, 2013

Adventurous days of vacation Day 4

We went to the Flume, Franconia Notch and to see what's left of the Old Man on the Mountain today with my father and the girls. (The White Mountains) beautiful scenery is all I have to say about this day.

The weather was calling for scattered showers throughout the day, but Mother Nature held out so we could enjoy the day. Went with my father and the 2 girls. 


















We had some amazingly sweet pure maple candy as well compliments of my father ... It was yummmm.  


There's a great viewing site where the old man on the mountain used to be that if you look ahead at your height with the poles, it almost looks like he's still there. Pretty neat! 
This is without the pole in view. 

This is with the pole in view as best as I could get it with the sun's glare. 

Mountain views of the white mountains. Beautiful! 



Jessy on a huge boulder looking down! 



Also went to Books A Million with mom to get some reads for the girls so they'd be content for the night. 


Another beautiful day. One of my fav things in life is nature and this brought out that view for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment