Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Adventurous days of vacation Day 8

Mom and I went to this cool thrift store in Newington NH called Savers. 

Enjoyed my morning cup of joe and bought 3 Boston Red Sox tees as I can't get them where I live. Love my boys! 

Later in the day the girls and I went to Canobie Lake Park in Salem NH.  This is a big amusement park of 85 rides, games and shops. 


The weather was great and the place was packed with people. Standing in line for 30 minutes for a ride. 

This ride called the Equinox scared the living bajeebers out of my daughter. I thought she was going to back out for sure, but she didn't. Proud of her courage. 



The girls and I also went on the Blue Heron boat ride to view Canobie Lake. 





Of course the girls picked this ride called the Boston Tea Party last, which you get soaked, right before we leave.  Ohhhhh and the best part is I forgot the towels at home that I packed just for the wet rides. Needless to say.....I spent $30 on 2 freakin towels....... Can we say ripoff. 




Some other rides. 









So I spent $8.50 on 3 waters to hydrate. Ughhhhh. Highway robbery! 

Fried dough for the kiddies to share. 


Pretty good day I must say. We drive home and ate D'Angelos subs at 2115. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment