Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge ... Day 7 ...30 interesting facts about me

Not sure that these would be interesting to anyone, but here you go!

1. Wish I could play the piano or drums. 
2. Favorite color is pink. 
3. I don't like to shop...for anything!
4. I hate feet...ugh. 
5. I'm ambidextrous.  
6. 13 is my lucky number. 
7. Some days my eyes are blue, other days they are gray. 
8. Adopted at age 3. 
9. I don't even like coffee, I think I just drink it out of habit. 
10. Sweat grosses me out. 
11. When I was a kid I wanted to be Daisy Duck when I grew up. 
12. Deathly afraid of bridges. 
13. I was on swim team in HS. 
14. Never saw The Notebook until I was 31 years old. 
15. I love the outdoors and nature. 
16. Baseball is my favorite sport. 
17. My feet are so ticklish...no pedicures for me. 
18. I love dresses, hate to wear them, won't catch me in one unless its for a wedding. 
19. Had my 1st psychic reading at 17, none of which has come true. 
20. Scared to swim in water that I can't see the bottom of (ocean). 
21. I love to bake and cook. 
22. I care too much which is good and bad. 
23. I'd live at the beach if I had the opportunity. 
24. I still run up all basement stairs as if something or someone is chasing me. 
25. Have to sleep with TV on low volume (like a white noise almost). 
26. My dream job is to be a personal trainer and dietitian. 
27. I use the F word too much. 
28. I'm scared for my future, the unknown. 
29. I like spontaneous stuff. 
30. I'm a hard working, strong, determined, motivated, go getter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment