Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 10 Sugar Detox

Day 10 Sugar Detox 

Today's the day I shall call this the "half way hump". Just 11 more days. 

Todays has been good. As per the usual....INSANELY busy. 

Lets just talk about this busy. I wake up at 5am...cook meals for the day (esp if I did not cook the day prior)...shower, get dressed, inbetween all that I have to wake up my teenager approx 10,000 times while yelling at the dogs to quit barking outside for fear they will wake up the neighbors. Then I pack said meals, put my face on, brush my hair and teeth. Teeth alone takes about 15-20 minutes because of the twinkly metal I have in there...I mean have you ever had to floss with braces...YIKES. Start the car so I don't freeze to death because there's not much meat on this little body to keep it warm and definitely not enough fur. Wake up the teenager 10,000 more time and pray at least one of them gets her out of bed. *kiss kiss* and truck it off to work...hopefully missing all the red lights and traffic. Get to work...STRESS OUT ALL DAY....ahhhh the nurse life. Leave work to go to school. ONLY to realize you have no idea which floor of the parking garage you parked on today because....you went in so early and was still half asleep. Arrive at school only to see all the parking spots are 8 million miles away. Learn a bunch of mumba jumba with a bunch of kids...there's the teenagers again. Drive home in the freezing cold car in the dark...ugh. Get home to make some dinner for myself because no offense to my hubby, BUT Dominos is not my idea of dinner. Then sit down to blog only to find I am soon freakin tired and had such a busy day that I missed LUNCH pics. Guess what...time to start this shindig all over again tomorrow. LORD HELP ME NOW.

BREAKFAST

Hard Boiled Eggs
* 2 farm fresh eggs hard boiled

LUNCH - did not get the chance to get the pic...see above.

* Keto Salmon Louisiana style 
* 1/2 cup cooked brown rice pasta 
* 1 pat grass feb irish butter (kerrygold)
* steamed kale
* 1 medium avocado

Supper

Stuffed Sweet Potato
Leftovers from last night...see day 9 for recipe. SORRY for the cruddy pic....

SNACKS

Today I had some shelled pistacios and a Sigis Berry and Acai Icelandic Skyr


ENJOY:)



No comments:

Post a Comment