Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 3 Sugar Detox

Day 3 Sugar Detox

Breakfast

Egg Scramble
*3 farm fresh unfertilized eggs scrambled
*1/4 cup spinach sautéed
*1/2 cup mushrooms sautéed (not organic)
*1/2 tomatoes diced
*dash of sea salt
*dash of black pepper

LUNCH

Tuesday Supper Leftovers
*Salmon
*Asparagus/Carrots
*Basmati Rice
Please see recipe from the day prior...

Supper

Chicken and Fries
*Gluten Free chicken tenders
*Alexia sweet potato fries

YES...I am entitled to a crappy night of eating. 

Today was a struggle....a crazy busy day at work. I fought like HELL (literally) to not go eat those delicious chocolate covered raisins I love so dearly. I almost broke...carried my debit card all the way to the Daily Grind at work and DIDN'T buy them. I did that 3 times. The only good that came of this is that I was able to get up and walk. 

Tomorrow is a new day!

ENJOY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment