Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 15 Sugar Detox

Day 15 Sugar Detox

BREAKFAST

Overnight Oats
*1/2 cup Gluten free rolled oats
*1 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
*1 TBSP chia seeds
*1 TBSP ground flax
*1 oz raisins
*1/8 cup shredded almonds
*1/8 cup raw pumpkin seeds
*1/2 cup blueberries
* coconut milk....I do not measure this...fill to the top, shake and set overnight
I only eat 1/2 a jar of this and save the rest for the next day for Breakfast.

LUNCH

Sautéed Zoodles and Mushrooms
*1 medium yellow squash zoodled (I use a vegetti) sautéed
*1 medium green squash zoodled sautéed 
*1/2 cup mushrooms sautéed 
*1 TBSP EVOO
*2 tsp basil
*dash of pink himalayan salt
*dash of black pepper 

SUPPER

Fruit and Yogurt
*1 cup Sigis low sugar skyr
*5 good sized strawberries chopped (they are lower on the glycemic index)

Let me tell you why I picked this supper...I ate GLUTEN FILLED pizza yesterday and my stomach is KILLING me today and I have gas like no tomorrow....so I felt it best to stick with a supper that is easy on the stomach. 

ENJOY:)

No comments:

Post a Comment