Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 5 Sugar Detox

Day 5 Sugar Detox 

OKAY...so I am a big fat (hardly fat...but anyways) CHEATER today. 


Let's just get into a little TMI before I explain what I did. I have IBS-C (Irritable Bowel Syndrome - constipation)...I used to flip between IBS-C and D (diarrhea), but no longer. So ..most days I have to treat myself with prunes/prune juice, diet and water intake. SOMETIMES, none of this works, BUT I refuse to take any form of stool softener or laxatives. SO...I have found something that works for me (other than the above mentioned).  CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS....I'm telling you, works like a charm every time. Failure day, BUT I have pooped so...AMEN to that. To me it's a win!

BREAKFAST

Scrambled Eggs/Avocado
*3 farm fresh eggs scrambled
*1 medium avocado chopped
*dash of sea salt
*dash of black pepper
*1 TBSP parsley

LUNCH

Broccoli Cheddar Soup
I might have an addiction to works Cheddar Broccoli Soup. I checked the ingredient again today and was shocked to learn that today they added hot sauce. I mean....why? I have never heard of hot sauce in this kind of soup.Whatever works I guess...it tasted the same it did yesterday and the day before.

SUPPER

Salmon/Broccoli/Zucchini
Went out to eat with hubby to Ruby Tuesdays...I have to say it wasn't my salmon i make at home, but it wasn't too bad. 


ENJOY:)


No comments:

Post a Comment